Lecture Note Submission
If you are an invited speaker and give a lecture(s) at the A-PHPBA 2019, please submit your lecture note(s) following the below procedures.
Lecture Note Submission Deadline: July 8 (Mon), 2019
How to Submit
- Log in with your ID & Password. (If you do not have an ID, please sign up first.)
- Click 'Abstract Submission' 'Lecture Note Submission' on the Menu.
- Click 'Lecture Note Submission,' and enter the PIN.
(If you have already registered as an invited guest, you do not need to enter the PIN.)
- Submit your lecture note by following steps.
- Make sure to click the 'Submit' button at the end of the steps to complete your submission.
How to Modify
You can modify your lecture note on 'My Page' by the submission due date.
- Go to 'My Page' and click 'Abstract Submission'.
- Click the 'Modify' button to modify.
- Modify your lecture note by following the steps.
- Make sure to click the 'Submit' button at the end of the steps to save your modification.
- All lecture notes must be submitted via the congress website only.
- Submitted lecture note should not exceed 300 words in length, and should be typed in English. (No tables, graphs and image attachments are allowed.)
- When you submit a lecture note online, it will be automatically edited according to the congress submission format. It is the authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your lecture note before completing your submission.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of receipt of the lecture note will be automatically sent to you by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the congress secretariat at email@example.com.
If you have any problems submitting your lecture note(s), please feel free to contact the A-PHPBA 2019 secretariat.
Contact for Lecture Note Submission
Tel: +82-2-6207-8170, +82-2-538-4603